Tyson Fury teases Anthony Joshua fight announcement 'imminently'

play
Usyk predicts the winner of a potential Fury vs. Joshua bout (0:35)

Tyson Fury has said a fight announcement will come "imminently' ahead of an anticipated clash with Anthony Joshua.

British heavyweights Fury (36-2-1, 25 KOs) and Joshua (30-4, 27 KOs) have signed to fight each other, with the bout being targeted for November. Neither a venue nor exact date have been announced.

However, Fury took to social media on Tuesday and said an announcement will be coming soon.

"I've got some big news going to be dropped very, very soon," Fury said in a post on Instagram.

"All is good in the hood. Big fight on the horizon. It's the one you've all been waiting for. About to be announced imminently, so stay tuned. Get up."

Netflix also ramped up speculation that an announcement is incoming after releasing a promo video for the fight.

The trailer dropped during WWE Raw on Monday. The WWE is owned by TKO, the parent company of Dana White's Zuffa Boxing.

While deals were signed by both fighters with Saudi boxing powerbroker Turki Alalshikh earlier this year -- with the fight set to be broadcast on Netflix -- the location remains a sticking point.

- Warren: Joshua, Fury must agree venue for highly-anticipated fight to go ahead
- AJ vs. Fury in New York or London? Here's what Hearn, Warren say
- Joshua warns Fury: 'I want to try and end him'

Promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed that Joshua's contract specifically states the event must take place in the UK. However, Hearn confirmed last month that New York's Madison Square Garden have made an offer to stage the fight.

Hearn said their contract would have to be renegotiated if the fight is held outside Britain.

An official promoter for the fight has also not been announced. White has said he knows where the fight is being held.